What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A keylogger software that monitors and records computer and internet activity
- Providing the necessary confidence in monitoring computer, laptop and internet activity
- Providing the perfect facebook chat logger, im monitor, and keystroke recorder
- Recording keystrokes, websites visited, and programs used
- Providing the perfect employee monitoring software tool
- Monitoring your computer while you are away
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Detective Dominator scores 70.86/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.detectivedominator.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: detectivedominator.com you’ll also be taken through to detectivedominator.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)